Thursday, May 23, 2013

I'm so excited...I got my Nuance box from Birchbox!

The day after I blogged about Nuance, I got an email from Birchbox asking if I would like to receive a free Nuance box. I replied, "Yes!!!" I was lucky enough to get a Nuance box yesterday.


There is body lotion, an anti-aging super cream, volumizing shampoo and conditioner, and a 3 in 1 eyeshadow/eyeliner/highlighter. I can't wait to try everything.

*Sidenote Birchbox sent me an email asking if I wanted a Nuance box based on my beauty profile. Apparently, they have previously done these type of product boxes. I probably won't get another one of these product boxes. However, I'm super glad to get this one!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, great! Please post a review of the products when you can. I appreciate your insights.

    ReplyDelete