Thursday, March 21, 2013

Things I loved this week

*Originally posted 3/9/2013


DVF loves Roxy  This is possibly my dream collaboration. I can't believe I hadn't heard about it before this week. The collection released on Thursday. I wish there were more cover ups, flip flops, and accessories. I want everything.

Joss Whedon's Much Ado about Nothing (trailer below). If I was going to South by Southwest, I would have camped out to watch two movies. Before Miidnight and Joss's Much Ado About Nothing. I adored the Kenneth Branagh version in high school (due to my theatre geek friends), but there is something about updated versions of Shakespeare. It shows the bard holds true to everyday modern life. My favorite part of the trailer and probably the movie? When they take shots! I also have a soft spot for Nathan Fillion who this week on twitter-verse answered random questions with funny light-hearted answers.


Lastly, I listened to P!nk's song "Just give me a reason" on repeat this week. I like fun. so I was due to like this song as well. What I like most about the song is probably how earnest it is. Perhaps due to the auto-tune era, but people just singing is a rare form these days.




No comments:

Post a Comment