Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Beauty Finds: theBalm Hot Mama

One of the reasons I wanted to do this blog was to share my BirchBox and Beauty Sage finds. This is the first beauty product I've fallen in love with: theBalm Hot Mama http://www.amazon.com/theBalm-Mamas-All-In-One-Beautiful-Peachy/dp/B000PHRIQM

I never wear blush. I think it is because I used to wear caked on blush during my childhood ballet performances. When I got theBalm Hot Mama in my very first BirchBox, I was disappointed. What was I going to do with blush? I did eventually read it was highly recommended. At my cousin's wedding last January, I was wearing a red dress and thought for the very first time in my life "Maybe I need to wear blush." So I used my theBalm Hot Mama sample and was shocked. It is blush and a highlighter due the gold flakes infused in the peachy blush. I could go on how the gold flakes use reflected light to enhance the contours of one's face...but let's just simply say with theBalm Hot Mama makes one look "softer." I felt ethereal with it on. In fact, sometimes I want to wear it just because I remember how it made me feel. Besides the obvious result of makeup making you look better, shouldn't it also make you feel amazing? I highly recommend theBalm Hot Mama.

A sidenote about BirchBox: I requested a year of BirchBox as my birthday present from my parents. I love samples and presents, so I'm always excited when I get mine. I highly recommend them for people who are too busy to find their own beauty products. I would say I've loved at least one sample every month and been  disappointed with one sample very month. You get a lot of perfume. Overall, I'm pretty happy with my BirchBox experience.


1 comment:

  1. I've heard of Birch Box, but didn't personally know anyone who subscribed to it. I'm glad that you like it. I'll definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete